The future of energy
- Future energy policy: climate change, security of supply and European integration
- 2050 perspective – Future European power system and strategic implications
- Future utility business models: will we see more specialisation or integration?
- Future energy technologies: when will CCS come of age?
- The future of merchant renewables in the European power market
- Future of carbon pricing: what is the trajectory for the ETS towards 2030?
The RT Hon Greg Clark
João Manso Neto
Dorothy Thompson CBE
Navigating the global energy transition
- What is the future of oil and gas in a carbon constrained world: gradual burnout or revival?
- Next steps for renewables: thriving in a post-subsidy environment?
- Disruptive technologies and the future of the energy market
- Financing the energy transition: evolving norms, risk conceptions and treatment of market-exposed revenues
- The return of the state? Energy sector implications of the British industrial strategy
- The state of the German Energiewende: industrial competitiveness vs decarbonisation
Rt Hon Claire Perry
Dr. Pratima Rangajaran
The transformation underway in the global energy system
- Current state of play in the energy market reform: successes, failures and next steps
- Emerging technologies, scientific progress and deployment potential
- Implementing the energy transformation
- Financing the energy transformation
- Current state of play in the Energiewende: successes, failures and next steps
Ben van Beurden
Sonja Chirico Indrebø
Dr. Frank Mastiaux
Emerging economic and political forces
- The UK’s role post-Paris: 2030 targets, renewables, efficiency, and the speed of coal’s death
- Perfecting the energy union: interconnection, inconsistent capacity markets, and state aid norms
- Emerging technologies: potential game changers, and their likely progress
- Key disruptive technologies and the flexible energy market of the future