We are currently hiring an in-house Talent Acquisition Specialist for our Asia-Pacific (APAC) region to be based in Singapore.
You will manage the full-cycle recruitment process across APAC for lateral, graduate and intern hiring.
You will partner closely with the Regional Leadership team and hiring managers to understand business structures, priorities, and dynamics, with the aim of sourcing, engaging, and hiring top talent across all lines of business in Sydney, Tokyo, and Singapore.
As the owner of the Graduate Programme, APAC, you’ll also have overall responsibility for recruiting university students into various entry-level roles at Aurora and for managing the Graduate Programme. Working with the central People & Culture (P&C) function, you’ll enjoy planning and running graduate attraction and recruitment campaigns, managing university relationships, campus events, and attending relevant graduate attraction events.
Our main mantra is ‘one P&C; one team’, We strive to develop individual capability characterized by personal accountability and shared responsibility. Our other mantra, ‘better never stops’, underpins our determination to deliver P&C excellence in everything we do.
If you thrive on working at pace in an intellectually stimulating, international team and share our passion for delivering high-impact talent acquisition sourcing projects, then this role may be for you.
- Work with hiring managers to create compelling and inclusive job descriptions.
- Lead and facilitate hiring manager briefings to understand the requirements of the role and identify the interview structure.
- Identify the most suitable recruitment channels for various vacancies up to the senior management level.
- Use various direct sourcing tools & techniques, including building Boolean strings to mine CV databases, LinkedIn and other channels.
- Proactively expand and grow the talent pipeline by reaching out to passive candidates to build and maintain relationships with them.
- Managing the candidate experience with timely updates and constructive feedback.
- Organize career fairs and/or recruitment events where needed.
- Proactively engage hiring managers in the recruitment lifecycle, ensuring that they are kept up to date on the recruitment efforts.
- Support and advise hiring managers around the offer strategy.
- Regularly manage pipeline activities and maintain data integrity.
- Deliver regular status reports on recruitment progress.
- Support ad hoc talent attraction and recruitment projects.
Graduate Programme Management
- Work with P&C, the central Early Careers team and the Graduate committee to create timelines, track cohorts, manage Graduate appraisals, support training needs and ensure we maintain our data for APAC.
- Work with our Early Careers Specialist, Marketing Team and Graduate committee to agree on the university attraction plan and the brand, and communication strategy that positions Aurora as a leading employer of choice for students.
- Owns relationships with key external suppliers and ensure that the marketing content on candidate attraction channels is up to date.
- Organisation, and attendance at, virtual and in-person events throughout the year including careers fairs, webinars, and Aurora insights days.
- Overall responsibility for the quality of the Graduate selection process to ensure the selection process is efficient objective, and inclusive.
- Organise and manage the logistics for the interviews and the assessment centres.
- Supports Line Managers in making selection decisions post-interview and overseeing the post-offer conversion process, including offer letters & contracts, managing candidate communications, queries, and negotiations.
- Manage graduate onboarding.
- Main point of contact for all queries regarding the graduate programme in APAC.
- Coordinating the end-to-end graduate lifecycle.
- Evaluating and reporting on all graduate recruitment and programme activities.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in recruitment, covering multiple markets across APAC
- Experience with end-to-end candidate sourcing and recruitment experience gained form a corporate or professional services environment.
- Graduate recruitment and university relations experience.
- Experience recruiting across the APAC region.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A natural curiosity to be a subject matter expert/thought leader.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- High levels of attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Fluent in English
- International mindset
- Ability to speak either Chinese, Taiwanese or Japanese language is a plus
- Expertise in best practice assessment and selection for early careers
What we offer
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- A competitive salary package
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training program offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills
At Aurora, we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at the interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
The successful candidate would start as soon as possible. We will review applications as they are received. Salary will be competitive with experience.
To apply, please submit your:
- Brief cover letter
- Salary expectations
- Earliest possible start date
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 400 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Athens, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, with more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.