We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Employee Experience & Engagement Specialist (internally known as Talent Management Specialist) to join our growing global People and Culture (P&C) team. Working in very close collaboration with our P&C Business Partners and Centres of Expertise, you will lead our global employee experience and talent management practices. You will be responsible for designing, improving, and implementing various frameworks, policies, and processes across the full employee life cycle, often co-curating with business stakeholders and the wider P&C team.
Your expertise in competency frameworks, job architecture, performance management, HR policies, and employee engagement will be instrumental in safeguarding Aurora’s fun but professional culture, our values, and overall employee experience.
You will thrive on working at pace in a very busy and growing global P&C team. We are a close-knit, fun bunch and are hugely supportive of each other. Our main mantra is ‘one P&C; one team’, we strive to develop individual capability characterised by personal accountability and shared responsibility. Our other mantra, ‘better never stops’, underpins our determination to deliver P&C excellence in everything we do.
EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and communicate the organization’s EVP, highlighting the value proposition for employees across different regions.
- In partnership with our P&C centres of expertise, marketing and other stakeholders, co-curate development strategies and initiatives to enhance the EVP, aligning it with Aurora’s values, and culture.
- Improve the design of our competency frameworks to ensure they are fit for purpose and outline the knowledge, skills, and behaviours required for success in different roles and job levels at Aurora.
- Integrate competency frameworks into various P&C processes, such as recruitment, performance management, and talent development.
Job Architecture/Career Pathing Frameworks
- Establish a job architecture and career pathing framework that provides clear growth opportunities and development paths for employees.
- Collaborate with P&C Business Partners, Reward & Benefits, and our leaders to ensure career pathing is aligned with business needs and supports succession planning.
PDR (Performance and Development Review) Framework/Process Governance
- Continuously improve and oversee the PDR framework and its operational delivery, ensuring it aligns individual goals and development plans with Company objectives.
- Ensure consistent and effective implementation of the PDR process, providing guidance and support to managers, employees and P&C Business Partners and relevant stakeholders.
Global Policies & Employee Handbook
- Collaborate with the P&C Business Partners to develop and maintain global HR policies, including the employee handbook, ensuring global compliance with relevant legal and ethical standards.
- Stay updated on regulations, including modern slavery laws, and integrate them into the organisation’s policies and practices.
P&C GDPR/Data Retention Governance/Purging
- Ensure compliance with GDPR regulations and other data protection laws regarding employee data.
- Establish data retention policies, governance, and processes to safeguard employee data privacy and security.
- Implement purging practices to ensure the proper deletion of outdated or unnecessary employee data.
D&I (Diversity and Inclusion)
- Drive initiatives that promote diversity, equality, and inclusion across Aurora.
- Collaborate with relevant Aurora Community Groups. P&C centres of expertise and other stakeholders to develop strategies, programs, and policies that foster an inclusive work environment.
Managers Hub Content Management, etc.
- Oversee the curation and management of relevant content and resources on the Managers and Employee Hubs, providing with guidance, tools, and best practices to support our managers in their leadership and people management responsibilities.
Culture & Values and Employee Engagement
- Promote and reinforce the organization’s culture and values through various initiatives and programs.
- Work alongside our Fun Committee to develop and execute employee engagement strategies to enhance satisfaction, motivation, and retention.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar experience.
- Proven experience in talent management, HR practices, and employee experience enhancement.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HR analytics, competency frameworks, job architecture, performance management, and policies.
- Familiarity with GDPR regulations and data protection practices.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to drive change and achieve results, often through others
What we offer
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- A competitive salary package.
- Access to regular coaching and mentoring sessions and the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals.
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills.
At Aurora, we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to be the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence to drive strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of experts with vast energy, financial, and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon, and fossil commodities.
We are active across the globe in the APAC, LATAM, EMEA, and NORAM regions, working with leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software. We are a thriving, rapidly growing company, currently serving over 600 of the world’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors, and governments, and we expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.