We are seeking a driven and experienced candidate to join our expanding Software Solutions team and develop the customer support function for our suite of market-leading software products.
As the Customer Success Associate, you will play a crucial role in client retention by enhancing customer satisfaction, primarily by supporting our clients across a broad range of technical and content-related software enquiries. You will work closely with the Customer Success Manager in developing and implementing the customer support strategy to support the roll-out of our software products. You will drive the integration of customer support software tools to enable efficient and effective delivery of support services. You will develop relationships with an ever-expanding international network of software clients, and work in close collaboration with our global research and sales teams to support clients on a wide range of technical and content-related software issues. You will lead in designing and implementing innovative processes to enhance and streamline the customer support function, ensuring it scales with the growth in our software product offerings.
The role offers the opportunity to become a key member of a strategically critical Customer Solutions team within Aurora’s Software Solutions team, helping deliver world-class software solutions in a fast-growing organisation at the forefront of the energy transition.
- Develop and implement the Customer Support strategy to support the operation and expansion of our market-leading suite of software products
- Forge close relationships with our rapidly expanding international software client base
- Closely collaborate with our global research and sales teams to support clients on a wide range of technical and content-related software issues
- Drive implementation and integration of customer support software tools for efficient and effective delivery of support services
- Contribute to client retention by delivering excellent customer service to our clients, ensuring that they derive maximum value from our software solutions
- Design and implement innovative processes to enhance and streamline the customer support function, ensuring it scales with the growth in our software product offerings
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer support role at a leading company with proficiency in at least one customer support ticketing software (e.g., Zendesk, Intercom, Freshdesk)
- Competent prioritisation and organisational skills to serve a large volume of incoming client requests
- Ability to manage client expectations in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience coordinating across multiple teams to deliver high quality customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with both technically and non-technically minded parties
- Self-starter, able to show initiative in designing and implementing new processes and procedures
- Clear passion for supporting customers
- Fluency in English at C1 level is essential (written & oral)
- Proficiency with multiple customer support tools
- Experience and interest in energy markets
- Experience in software products
What we offer
- A competitive salary package
- Generous pension scheme
- Yearly pay reviews
- The opportunity to:
- Develop the customer support function in a fast-growing software company
- Play a critical role in the success of a unique energy transition software platform
- Help develop and retain Aurora’s network of international clients across the energy sector
- Access to regular coaching and mentoring sessions and the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills
- A fun, informal and international work culture
At Aurora, we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at the interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to be the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence to drive strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of experts with vast energy, financial, and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon, and fossil commodities.
We are active across the globe in the APAC, LATAM, EMEA, and NORAM regions, working with leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software. We are a thriving, rapidly growing company, currently serving over 600 of the world’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors, and governments, and we expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.