We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated (senior) analyst to join our expanding Software Solutions team. In this role, you will be instrumental in driving the success of our suite of market-leading software products by actively engaging with our clients, helping them make investment, strategy and portfolio decisions informed by our software.
Working in close collaboration with our global research, advisory and sales teams, you will be a driving force in the development and delivery of a range of services aimed at maximizing the value of our software. You will play a key role in proactive user value creation, through delivery of onboardings, trainings and workshops. You will generate product-and sales-oriented insights based on user interactions, feedback, and usage analysis, and leverage this information to create and foster an engaged user group. Additionally, you will be an advocate for the customer success function within our organization, championing the needs of internal software users.
This position presents an exciting opportunity to join Aurora’s Software Solutions team as a key member of the Customer Success team. You will contribute to the delivery of world-class software solutions in a fast-growing organization at the forefront of the energy transition.
- Directly engage with clients in helping them make investment, strategy and portfolio decisions informed by our software
- Drive delivery of “Aurora Review” services, helping clients interpret and verify their own software-based analysis
- Work in close collaboration with our global research, advisory and sales teams in the delivery of the Aurora Review services
- Proactively create user value, through delivery of client onboarding sessions and workshops
- Generate product-and sales-oriented insights based on user interactions, feedback, and usage analysis
- Foster an engaged user group by proactively reaching out to clients, delivering targeted support workshops, conducting surveys and presenting new product features
- Champion the customer success function for internal users of our software (primarily our research and advisory teams)
- 1-2 years of experience at a leading consulting firm, tech company, energy company, financial services company, or other knowledge-driven firm or institution, in an analytical, customer-facing role
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills, and numerical proficiency
- Creative problem-solving approach
- Self-starter mindset and ability to self-motivate
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate and collaborate with both technically and non-technically minded parties
- Excellent team player
- Passion for putting customers’ needs first
- At least a high-level knowledge and understanding of power markets
- Fluency in English at C1 level is essential (written & oral)
- Programming skills (e.g., Python, SQL)
- Handling and deriving insights from large datasets using Excel and/or Python
- Deep knowledge of power markets in Great Britain
- Experience in software products
What we offer
- A competitive salary package
- Generous pension scheme
- Yearly pay reviews
- The opportunity to become part of a growing and strategically critical team that is enabling the success of Aurora’s software products
- Access to regular coaching and mentoring sessions and the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills
- A fun, informal and international work culture
At Aurora, we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at the interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to be the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence to drive strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of experts with vast energy, financial, and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon, and fossil commodities.
We are active across the globe in the APAC, LATAM, EMEA, and NORAM regions, working with leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software. We are a thriving, rapidly growing company, currently serving over 600 of the world’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors, and governments, and we expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.