We are at the forefront of Polish market modelling and forecasting. Our Polish Power Market Service subscribers receive a well-rounded package to manage and mitigate risk, and understand investment opportunities.
Bankable forecasts and analysis are underlined by a high level of interactivity with our team and influential subscriber group.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecast along 4 scenarios (Central, High, Low, Net Zero) to 2050
- Capacity market price forecast
- Price distributions, peak load prices, spark and dark spreads
- Capture prices of CCGT, hard coal and lignite plants
- Renewables capture prices (onshore wind, offshore wind and solar PV)
- Capacity development, generation mix, interconnector capacity, capacity buildout, exports
- Carbon emissions in the power sector
- All relevant input assumptions (gas, coal and CO2 prices)
- Analysis of key sensitivities
- Data in Excel – all forecast data easily downloadable in Excel format
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Regular subscriber group meetings in Warsaw, in an intimate roundtable format to discuss our industry-defining analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts for your business
- Ongoing access to market experts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Polish Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.