We are at the forefront of modelling and forecasting the economics of subsidy-free renewables and complex auction structures.
Our Iberian Power Market Service subscribers receive the market intelligence needed to understand and make decisions around the key policy and market risks and opportunities. Bankable forecasts and analysis are underlined by a high degree of interaction with our team and influential subscriber group.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecast along 4 scenarios (Central, High, Low, Net Zero) to 2050
- Market price volatility (price distributions, peak prices)
- Capacity market price forecast
- Capacity and generation mix and interconnector flows
- All relevant input assumptions (gas prices, coal prices, CO2 price)
- Renewables capture prices (onshore wind, offshore wind, and solar PV)
- High and Low scenario, by technology, country and region, with in-depth analysis of regional installation of RES assets, cannibalisation rates, curtailment, and load factors
- CCGT and coal spreads (dark and clean)
- All forecast data easily downloadable into Excel
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Three subscriber group meetings in Madrid, in an intimate roundtable format to discuss our industry-defining analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts for your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
Tuesday 1 March, 2022
The economics of batteries in Iberia, Part II
In this session, we will expand on the economics of batteries, their role in ancillary services and expected regulatory changes (European harmonisation projects and the introduction of a capacity market in Spain). We will focus on two revenue streams not covered in our previous Group Meeting: i) participation in the secondary reserve; ii) the expected capacity market.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Iberian Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.