We are at the forefront in modelling and forecasting this increasingly merchant renewables future.
As part of our GB Renewables Service, you will receive everything you need to manage and mitigate risks and understand the potential of renewables over the coming decades. Bankable forecasts and analysis are underlined by a high level of interactivity with our team and influential subscriber group.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecasts along 4 scenarios (Central, High, Low, Net Zero) to 2050
- Market price volatility (price distributions, peak prices) and negative prices
- Capacity market price forecast to 2050
- Balancing market price forecast to 2050 (short and long prices)
- Regionalised Renewables capture prices (4 onshore wind, 4 offshore wind, and 3 solar PV regions)
- Capture price forecasts in P90/Low and P10/High scenarios
- Forecasts of curtailment, load factors, embedded benefits, BSUoS and imbalance costs
- ROC price forecasts
- Investment case analysis – costs and revenue streams under different subsidised and unsubsidised business models for solar, onshore and offshore wind, including balancing market and ancillary services income
- All forecast data easily downloadable into Excel
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Regular subscriber group meetings in London, in an intimate roundtable format, to discuss our cutting edge renewable analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, project developers, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports on highly topical renewables issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
- Monthly market summaries to keep you updated with key changes in the market and latest renewable asset performance
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and the implications for your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across European renewable markets
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you fully on top of our latest forecasts and insight analysis, along with key policy changes
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across the Europe
- Priority access to our Renewables Summits, hosted in London and Berlin
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for renewable market participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
TBC May, 2022
Annual Outlook, 2060 extension and Net Zero 2035, deep dive on Scotwind results
In this session, we will look into what the new 2060 forecast reveals, as well as, when do we reach net zero and how? In addition to this, the session will also analyse the results of Scotwind and what the results could mean going forward for floating Vs fixed costs and CfDs.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our GB Renewables subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.