Our superior forecasting abilities, modelling suite and experience mean we provide key insights in the evolving GB power market.
Subscribe to our GB Power Market Service for industry-leading and bankable forecasts to help you understand the impacts of the energy transition, key insights on new business models, and first-class networking opportunities with our team and influential subscriber group.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecast along 4 scenarios (Central, High, Low, Net Zero) to 2050
- Market price volatility (price distributions, peak prices)
- Capacity market price forecast to 2050
- Capacity and generation mix, plus interconnector flows
- Renewables capture prices (onshore wind, offshore wind, and solar PV)
- CCGT and coal capture prices and spreads (dark and clean)
- All relevant input assumptions (gas, coal and CO2 prices)
- Our quarterly Global Energy Market Forecasts reports
- All forecast data easily downloadable into Excel
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Quarterly subscriber group meetings in London, in an intimate roundtable format, to discuss our industry-defining analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Quarterly strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your business
- Monthly market summaries to keep you updated with key changes in the market
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and the implications for your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you fully on top of our latest forecasts and insight analysis, along with key policy changes
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy market participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
Tuesday 11 May, 2021
Annual Forecast 2021
In this session, we will present our annual long-term outlook and immediate observations from Brexit.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our GB Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.