Our in-house expertise on policy combined with our high-quality modelling means we are the go-to place for analysis on the Dutch power market.
As part of our Dutch power market service, you will receive a well-rounded package to help you manage and mitigate risks, and understand the development of the market over the coming decades. Bankable forecasts and analysis are underlined by a high level of interactivity with our team and the client group.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecast along 4 scenarios (Central, High, Low, Net Zero) to 2050
- Market price volatility (price distributions) and peak prices
- Renewables capture prices (onshore wind, offshore wind and solar PV)
- Spark and dark spreads, capture prices for CCGT and coal
- Capacity and generation mix
- Carbon emissions in the power sector
- All relevant input assumptions (gas prices, coal prices, CO2 price, demand)
- All forecast data easily downloadable into Excel
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Regular subscriber group meetings in Amsterdam, in an intimate roundtable format to discuss our industry-defining analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
Interaction from our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts for your business
- Ongoing access to market experts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
Tuesday 29 June, 2021
Dutch SDE++ auction
As the Netherlands is looking at subsidising CO2 in the most cost-effective way, we are taking a look at the technologies that compete and provide an outlook for the upcoming auction.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Dutch Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.