- Berlin office
- Permanent full-time
Joining our office in Berlin, you will contribute to the firm by developing analysis and conveying insights to enhance clients’ decision making. You will play an active role in all aspects of client engagement: helping identify issues, forming hypotheses, conducting analysis, and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations.
You would join our team
- either full-time for 8 to 16 weeks, or
- on a part-time basis as a working student for approximately 20 hours per week for a
Positions are available in both our Research & Publications and our consulting teams. In the latter, we are especially looking for candidates with a strong interest in sustainable finance and investing but will also consider applications without such focus.
You will work in a dynamic, fast thinking and supportive environment. The position suits current students of bachelor’s or master’s programs. High-performing interns and working students will be given the opportunity to join Aurora full-time after graduation. There are also opportunities to collaborate with us for master’s or doctoral theses.
- University students of either:
a quantitative subject, coupled with a keen interest in policy developments or a social science, environmental studies or a related field, coupled with an interest in quantitative analysis
- An ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data and information
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Team players who take an interest in what happens in the world around them
- Enthusiasm for energy markets; previous professional or academic exposure to energy beneficial
- Very good knowledge English; fluency (>C1) in at least one other European language, e.g., German, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Czech, Swedish
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector
- Direct engagement with clients through Aurora conferences, workshops and webinars
- The opportunity to grow into an industry expert
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- Regular coaching and mentoring sessions
- An office in the most vibrant part of Berlin Kreuzberg with coffee, fruit and snacks
delivered to the office
- A competitive salary
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics