Are you a tech-savvy marketer or junior web developer/designer looking for an exciting opportunity to progress your career? This is the role for you!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to join our Global Marketing and Communications team, taking responsibility for Aurora’s WordPress company website. Reporting to the Communications Manager, you will embark on both small regular updates and exciting large projects, liaising with stakeholders from across the company.
You will have the opportunity to grow this role as you develop your skills, taking on more ownership of the website over time, and gaining experience in our highly successful and globally expanding organisation.
If you have at least one year of experience working on WordPress websites and are passionate about producing high-quality webpages that place the user at the heart of the experience, we’d love to hear from you!
- Be the central contact for our WordPress company website, keeping it up-to-date and implementing regular improvements.
- Plan future developments with the Marketing & Communications team.
- Execute and deliver all website projects, working with a variety of stakeholders and outsourcing any complex development work where required.
- Track webpage success and optimise pages based on evidence from Google Analytics and other sources, presenting findings to colleagues.
- Develop the sophistication of our website by using the latest practices, trends, new integrations, WordPress themes, and so on.
- 1+ year developing/designing/updating a WordPress website.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and project management skills.
- Creative flair, and passion for producing a high-quality website for the end user, considering UX and UI in everything you do.
- Confident communicator with stakeholders of all levels.
- Keen interest in marketing and web technology.
- Enthusiastic about the energy transition and decarbonisation.
- Experience working in a Marketing and/or Communications department.
- Familiarity with marketing practices such as search engine optimisation (SEO) and platforms including Google Analytics.
What we offer
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- A dynamic office culture with various social/team events and opportunities to attend industry conferences to build a relevant network.
- A competitive salary package.
- Generous pension scheme
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training program offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills.
At Aurora, we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at the interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
The successful candidate would start as soon as possible. We will review applications as they are received. Salary will be competitive with experience.
To apply, please submit your:
- Brief cover letter
- Salary expectations
- Earliest possible start date
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 350 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Athens, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, with more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.