The Talent Acquisition Assistant/Coordinator is responsible for delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience. It’s an important position in the company as you provide the first impression of our employer brand.
The opportunity will suit someone who prides themself on providing a high-quality, professional end-to-end recruitment service. You’ll work directly with our Talent Acquisition Specialist in Athens, online job boards, recruitment agencies and hiring managers to coordinate vacancy advertising, candidates, interview scheduling and to manage the applicant tracking system for all Athens hiring.
You’ll thrive on rolling-up your sleeves, getting stuck in, multi-tasking and working at pace in an extremely busy environment. Although we work hard, we play hard too and have a lot of fun along the way. People & Culture is close-knit and hugely supportive of each other. Our main mantra is ‘one People & Culture; one team’, we strive to develop individual capability characterised by personal accountability and a shared responsibility. Our other mantra, ‘better never stops’, underpins our determination to deliver HR excellence in everything we do.
- Being the first point of contact for all recruitment related queries for both employees and external candidates
- Completing regular audits and maintaining all job descriptions of all Athens vacancies
- Creating job adverts, posting & removing job adverts from our careers site, LinkedIn and job boards
- Organising candidates in the Application Tracking System (ATS) and ensuring the ATS is always up to date
- Scheduling all candidate interviews and managing the administration of interview feedback.
- Coordinating and implementing candidate experience surveys, analysing feedback and producing reports
- Organising our employee referral process & coordinating bonus payments with payroll
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Specialist to ensure our PSL is up to date
- Providing additional administration support for the team, including issuing contracts of employment, pre-employment screening oversight and new starter inductions
- Liaising with the People & Culture team to ensure offer letters and employment contracts are drafted, approved and sent to candidates and returned for People & Culture records
- Ensuring the People & Culture Assistant is informed of all internal moves, new starters, visa requirements or relocation packages
- Support with reporting and analytics, e.g., recruitment spend, time to fill, offers stats etc
- Create process maps and implement process improvements where required
- Champion recruitment initiatives, systems, and centralised processes.
Acting as an ambassador and role model for our best practices globally.
- Experience of working in a recruitment administration role or complex diary management is essential
- Resilient, highly organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Proactive, self-motivated and a completer-finisher
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, & work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage conflicting priorities whilst maintaining good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and motivated to provide proactive communications without prompting
- Proven work experience managing complex diaries across multiple time zones
What we offer
- A fun, informal and international work culture.
- An office in the centre of Athens with coffee, fruit and snacks available in the office.
- A competitive salary package.
- Access to regular coaching and mentoring sessions and the opportunity to learn from experienced HR professionals.
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills.
At Aurora we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 350 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Athens, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, and more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.