We are hiring a 360 Recruiter with in-house corporate recruitment experience, gained within a fast-paced and complex organisation to join our expanding global Talent Acquisition team.
You will work to support our Technical recruitment in our Oxford office and manage a few additional functions such as Legal & Transformations. You will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process and collaboration with hiring managers on recruitment briefs and use your sourcing expertise to identify, engage, and hire great talent.
Our main mantra is ‘one P&C; one team’; we strive to develop individual capability characterised by personal accountability and shared responsibility. Our other mantra, ‘better never stops’, underpins our determination to deliver P&C excellence in everything we do.
If you thrive on working at pace in an intellectually stimulating, international team and share our passion for delivering high-impact talent acquisition sourcing projects, then this role is for you!
- Full-Cycle Recruitment: Lead end-to-end recruitment processes, from initial candidate sourcing and screening to offer negotiation and onboarding, ensuring a seamless and positive candidate experience.
- Talent Sourcing: Utilise various channels and strategies to proactively identify and attract high-quality candidates, including job boards, social media platforms, networking events, and referrals.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their unique staffing needs and develop comprehensive recruitment briefs that align with business objectives.
- Candidate Engagement: Engage and nurture relationships with candidates, providing timely updates and transparent communication throughout the recruitment journey.
- Market Research: Stay abreast of industry trends, salary benchmarks, and the competitive landscape to advise hiring managers and contribute to talent market insights.
- Stakeholder Management: Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, collaborating effectively to ensure a cohesive and strategic approach to recruitment.
- Process Improvement: Continuously assess and enhance recruitment processes, recommending innovative solutions to streamline workflows and improve efficiency.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Champion diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruitment, sourcing candidates from diverse backgrounds and promoting an inclusive hiring culture.
- Data-Driven Approach: Utilise recruitment metrics and analytics to track and measure the effectiveness of sourcing strategies, making data-backed decisions to optimize outcomes.
- Additional Functions: Manage recruitment efforts for specific functional areas, such as [Legal, Transformation, etc.], demonstrating versatility in adapting recruitment methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field, a graduate degree in a relevant field is a plus
- Proven experience as a 360 Recruiter within a fast-paced corporate environment
- Proven technical expertise in Boolean searching
- A career focus on engaging passive candidates and promoting the employer value proposition
- Fluency in English to a C1 level is essential
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills
- Intellectual horsepower and a natural curiosity to be a subject matter expert/thought leader
- Experience in a research or pure candidate sourcing role, gained within a corporate, Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Talent sourcing experience in Software, Technology and highly technical roles, gained within a corporate Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Experience in x-ray searching
- International mindset
What we offer
- A fun, informal and international work culture.
- An office in the centre of Athens with coffee, fruit and snacks.
- A competitive salary package.
- Access to regular coaching and mentoring sessions and the opportunity to learn from experienced HR professionals.
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills.
At Aurora, we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at the interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to be the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence to drive strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of experts with vast energy, financial, and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon, and fossil commodities.
We are active across the globe in the APAC, LATAM, EMEA, and NORAM regions, working with leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software. We are a thriving, rapidly growing company, currently serving over 600 of the world’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors, and governments, and we expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.