- Oxford office
- Permanent full-time
Aurora’s SaaS team create cloud-based analytics products which help our users make better strategic decisions on the road to carbon-free future. Widely adopted by leading energy companies and investors, our products change the way that energy market analytics is performed and delivered.
We are currently looking for a talented, entrepreneurial Product Manager to lead the development of one of our strategically critical SaaS products. As the Product Manager, you will define, refine and execute on the product initiative. You will work closely with our software engineers and commercial teams and will report directly to the Head of Digital Solutions.
The successful candidate will combine strong track record in managing complex projects and/or products, excellent stakeholder engagement skills, a passion for, and understanding of, the global energy transition, and a strong entrepreneurial drive. They will work in a creative, intellectually stimulating, and supportive environment. They will gain cutting edge knowledge of the energy sector, develop and hone relationships with Aurora’s senior clients and vitallycontribute to one of Aurora’s key strategic priorities.
- You will drive and define product vision and strategy
- You will build and maintain product roadmap, making key decision on feature prioritisation
- You will analyse data and research to inform product decisions
- You will develop and manage client relationships, develop in-depth understanding of client requirements and manage user feedback
- You will drive product adoption and customer success
- You will lead, motivate, and mentor the product team
- You will coordinate the effort of other teams working on the product, including software engineers, quantitative analysts and commercial representatives
- Min. 3 years of experience and a proven track record of successfully managing complex projects that require significant cross-functional coordination
- Min. 3 years of experience interacting with mid-level and/or senior members of external third parties, such as clients or partners
- Excellent communication and analytical skills evidenced by appropriate professional and educational track record
- Deep interest in energy and/or decarbonisation
- Experience in the energy sector
- Experience working on software products/features
- Experience building and leading a team
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment
- The opportunity to grow into an industry expert
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- An office in the centre of Oxford with the opportunity to lead one of Aurora’s key strategic initiatives
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics