Aurora’s energy analytics subscription product portfolio has been growing significantly during the last few years and we have great plans to extend this further during the next years. We are looking to add a new role of a Product Portfolio Manager to our team with an overall responsibility to develop the product portfolio further, drive consistency but also differentiation in composition and offering of individual services, develop the positioning together with our marketing team as well as coordinating all aspects of a successful implementation.
The new role is highly strategic for the further development and expansion of Aurora’s subscription analytics offering – the company’s biggest business line. The successful candidate will report to the Commercial Director and work closely with the Research and Commercial leadership teams. You will have significant influence on the further direction of the company.
Are you a great project manager with experience in developing customer propositions, and driving these with tenacity from ideas stage to implementation? Then this will be just the right opportunity for you!
- Oversee and coordinate all essential aspects of the subscription product portfolio, from overall composition of the portfolio to features of individual products.
- Identify and prioritise improvement ideas for the product portfolio, and drive decision making process with all major stakeholders.
- Drive ongoing harmonisation and synchronization of deliverables across products and countries, where helpful and necessary; at the same time strengthen specific product features.
- Design approach and timeline of go to market strategies for new products and services.
- Support the development of the commercialisation and marketing strategy of individual products and services, throughout close cooperation with the marketing team.
- Coordinate the implementation across our relevant systems, e.g. client online platform, CRM, financial systems, etc.
- Education to university degree level (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years product or business development experience, ideally in subscription-based data and analytics in the energy sector.
- Excellent organisational, communication and project management skills.
- Results-driven, with attention to detail and a high degree of persistence in driving projects to the finishing line.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes as well as good understanding of CRM and financial systems.
- Enthusiasm for and good knowledge of energy markets/technologies; previous professional exposure to energy and power markets is highly preferable.
- Strong analytical capabilities, in business, economics, engineering or similar would be preferred but not essential.
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment.
- A fun, informal and international work culture.
- An office in the centre of Oxford/Berlin with coffee, fruits, and snacks available in the office.
- A competitive salary package.
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills.
- Additional company pension contribution.
At Aurora we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 300 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, and more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.