- Berlin office
- Permanent full-time
The Operations Assistant is responsible for providing a wide range of operational support in a fast paced and changing environment. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will proactively assist the operations in continuously improving the business capabilities and operational processes.
You will support the operations department, maintain administrative procedures recommend changes as appropriate, and maintain the operational record keeping systems.
We are looking for someone who can work independently, has excellent attention to detail and can hit the ground running. You must have excellent organisational skills and be a confident communicator. Previous experience working within an Operations or HR Department would be an advantage.
This is a chance to gain experience within an organisation where individuals thrive on change and work within an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Assistant duties for the German Management team – arranging travel, meeting requirements as necessary, and coordinating diaries
- Facilities management including liaising with the tenant’s association, landlord’s agent and external contractors to rectify any issues with the building
- Support to the Office Manager with office management requirements
- Onboarding & management of new suppliers to the business, ensuring effective working relationships and adherence to contractual obligations
- Developing process documentation for the operations team as required
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Operations team as required
- Work on ad-hoc tasks and projects, and work closely with the other assistants to provide additional support where required
- People engagement and a collaborative environment is the key to our key to our success. This should be close to your heart, and you actively help to shape this
- Initial work experience 2-3 years in supporting senior management, preferably in a start-up or consulting environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships at all levels
- Be a self-motivated individual and a real team player with the empathy and drive to succeed and work autonomously when necessary and support colleagues
- Excellent time management, administration and organisational skills
- Excellent MS skills particularly Outlook (diary management), PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude, taking pride in delivering outstanding work
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Adaptable, flexible and open to learning and attention to detail
- Proven work experience in HR or as a Training Coordinator, in an operational role is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Able to speak and write in both German (C1 level) and English (C1) is essential
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the continued development of a successful and thriving operations team in a fast-paced and exciting industry
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- Regular coaching and mentoring sessions
- An office in the most vibrant part of Kreuzberg with organic coffee, fruit and snacks delivered to the office
- Internal further education offers and development perspectives with great creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment
- Additional company pension contribution
- Company Benefits program including JobTicket subsidy, SpendIt Card, JobRad and more
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics