- Sydney office
- Permanent full-time
We are looking for an Operations Assistant to join our Sydney office, who will be responsible for providing a wide range of operational support in a fast paced and changing environment.
We are looking for someone who can work independently, maintain high attention to detail and has excellent organisational skills. Reliability and adaptability are vital for this role, together with excellent interpersonal communication skills. Previous experience working within a similar position would be an advantage.
Working as part of a vibrant, fast paced Operations team, this is a chance to gain experience within an interesting and dynamic organisation, where individuals thrive on change.
- Point of contact for visitors to the Sydney office
- Organizing and managing a complex schedule of meeting and diary requirements for the Managing Director and diary support for senior management when needed
- Arranging conferences, workshops, and other events – virtually, in house and on off-site locations
- Arranging employee travel and accommodation as needed
- Liaising with landlord’s agent and external contractors to rectify any building issues
- Administrative support with various financial, recruitment and HR duties
- Purchase of office consumables, maintaining function and cleanliness of office
- Meeting preparation including meeting room setup, printing and management
- General administration to support the day to day function of the office
- Provide ad hoc support to the Operations team
- Experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge and experience, particularly Outlook (diary management), PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent time management, administrative and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, initiative and adept at managing a varied workload
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
What we offer
- A dynamic, intellectually stimulating, and supportive environment
- The opportunity to grow with the company, take on further responsibilities and bring in your own ideas
- A fun and international work culture
- Coffee, fruit and snacks delivered to the office as well as Friday evening pizza and beer with the team
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics