We are looking for an Business Infrastructure & Operations Assistant who will be responsible for providing a wide range of operational support in a fast paced and changing environment.
We are looking for someone who can work independently, maintain high attention to detail and has excellent organisational skills. Reliability and adaptability are vital for this role, together with excellent interpersonal communication skills. Previous experience working within a similar position would be an advantage.
Working as part of a vibrant, fast paced Business Infrastructure & Operations team, this is a chance to gain experience within an interesting and dynamic organisation, where individuals thrive on change.
- Point of contact for visitors to the Sydney Office
- Arranging conferences, workshops, and other events – virtually, in house and on off-site locations
- Liaising with landlord’s agent and external contractors to rectify any building issues
- Administrative support with various financial, recruitment and People and Culture duties
- Purchase of office consumables, maintaining function and cleanliness of office
- Meeting preparation including meeting room setup, printing and management
- General administration to support the day to day function of the office
- Provide ad hoc support to the Business Infrastructure & Operations team
- Experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge and experience, particularly Outlook (diary management), PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent time management, administrative and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, initiative and adept at managing a varied workload
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing international business
- A dynamic, intellectually stimulating and demanding yet supportive environment
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- An office in Sydney with coffee, fruit and snacks available
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 350 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Athens, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, and more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.