The Operations Assistant is responsible for providing a wide range of Operational support in a fast paced and changing environment. Reporting to the Head of Operations you will proactively assist the operations function to continuously improve the business capabilities and operational processes.
You will support the Operations department, maintain administrative procedures; recommend changes as appropriate, and maintain the Operational record-keeping systems. You should be able to work independently and be flexible to changing deadlines. The Operations Assistant should be capable of dealing with people at all levels. Reliability and adaptability are vital for this role, together with excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- General administrative duties including telephone calls, distribution of post, greeting visitors and preparing of meeting rooms daily
- Facilities management including liaising with the building management company and external contractors
- Supporting the EA and Office Manager with administrative requirements and internal events
- Ownership of internal projects, researching topics as directed by the Head of Operations providing recommendations and status reports as required
- Team assistant duties for the wider company, including diary Management across a number of different time zones, client meetings and organisation of international travel
- Provide ad hoc admin support to the Operations team as required
- A self-starter who can work with minimum supervision and hit the ground running
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritise in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Resourceful and tenacious in approach to problem solving
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Versatility, ambition & a desire to be challenged
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with high-level executives
- Flawless attention to detail and a professional etiquette
- Experience in an administrative or customer service role
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing international business
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- An office in the center of Oxford with coffee, fruit and snacks available in the office
- A competitive salary package
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics