We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized marketer to coordinate Aurora’s key touchpoints with clients and the wider energy industry. You will be the marketing and events contact for APAC subscription and software products, working with regional teams to coordinate marketing across digital and offline channels. You will join our regional marketing and events meetings and contribute to raising the profiles of our experts. You will also have wider Commercial Team responsibilities, such as CRM upkeep, sales onboarding assistance, and reporting.
You will be a valued member of our Commercial team, working closely with both the central Marketing and Events team based in the UK and the US and Australian teams. You will need to work pragmatically, be a supportive team player, and be confident to generate creative ideas that engage audiences.
If you have 2-3 years of marketing experience and are looking for more responsibility, this job is ideal for you! You’ll gain experience within an innovative, globally expanding company.
- Be the marketing and events representative for several of our regional product teams
- Coordinate each region’s marketing activity through both digital and offline channels
- Organize the update of marketing materials as necessary
- Coordinate APAC recruitment marketing, posting jobs on the website and social media
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Some Commercial team support as required, e.g., CRM upkeep and sales onboarding
- 2+ years of experience within a marketing team
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and re-prioritize in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Professional, excellent communication skills, able to build relationships at all levels
- Able to use own initiative and work on tight deadlines, being cognisant of time-zones
- Able to work independently.
- Able to support and work cooperatively with other members of the team
- Good PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Prepared to attend occasional events
- Marketing or Business Degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, webinar software, Google Analytics
- Experience in B2B marketing, including events and recruitment marketing
- Second language preferred (Japanese)
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast-thinking, and supportive environment
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- A competitive salary package
- Develop your skills with our training programme, the Aurora Academy
At Aurora, we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at the interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to be the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence to drive strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of experts with vast energy, financial, and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon, and fossil commodities.
We are active across the globe in the APAC, LATAM, EMEA, and NORAM regions, working with leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software. We are a thriving, rapidly growing company, currently serving over 600 of the world’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors, and governments, and we expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.