We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Marketing Coordinator to contribute to, prepare and deliver our content marketing activities from our GB, Ireland and Hydrogen teams, for clients and the wider energy industry.
You will help build-out our inbound marketing strategy by participating in several of our regional marketing meetings, identifying opportunities for content campaigns, writing copy for marketing collateral, and promoting content through multiple digital and offline channels. You will also assist with raising brand awareness of Aurora and our experts by arranging speaking opportunities at third party conferences and providing tactical advice to our regional teams around personal brand-building.
In terms of tech stack, you’ll regularly update our WordPress website, post from our company LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram social media profiles, and keep the cogs oiled by planning out our projects and content schedule in Asana. You’ll also become familiar with our Salesforce CRM system and Pardot marketing automation platform.
We’re a friendly, global yet close-knit Marketing and Communications team, in which you would sit as a valued colleague. You will need to work pragmatically, be a supportive team player, and be confident to generate creative ideas that engage audiences.
If you’ve 1-2 years’ marketing experience, are looking for more responsibility, and are interested in playing a part in the global energy transformation, this job is for you! You’ll learn lots and gain experience in an innovative, quickly expanding company.
- Help deliver our inbound marketing strategy by contributing to the planning, creation and delivery of engaging content campaigns
- Contribute to regional marketing meetings, helping raise the profiles of Aurora and our experts
- Use both digital and offline channels to promote our content
- Be an active member of the Marketing and Communications team, keeping our processes efficient and documented, coordinating with colleagues of all levels, and representing the marketing department in a professional manner
- 1+ year of experience within a marketing team
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and re-prioritise in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Professional, excellent communication skills, able to build relationships at all levels
- Able to use your own initiative and work on tight deadlines
- Able to support and work cooperatively with other members of the team
- Good PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Prepared to attend occasional events
- CIM member with Level 3 qualification, or studying for it
- A degree in marketing
- An interest in making a positive contribution to the global energy transformation
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, social media and Google Analytics
- Experience of B2B marketing, including content marketing trends
What we offer
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- An office in the centre of Oxford with coffee, fruit and snacks available in the office
- A competitive salary package
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills
At Aurora we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 300 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, and more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.