- Oxford office
- Permanent full-time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Marketing Assistant to coordinate Aurora’s key touchpoints with clients and the wider energy industry. You will organise and attend regular in-person events for our subscribers; coordinate our email marketing process; and organise and oversee our webinar schedule. You will also be responsible for some diary management, travel arrangements, and upkeep of our Salesforce CRM database.
The successful candidate will be a member of Aurora’s Commercial team, reporting to the Marketing and Media Manager, and will work alongside colleagues of all levels. Pragmatism and quick-thinking are vital for this role, together with the mindset to make processes more effective and efficient.
This is a chance to take the first steps in a marketing career, and you will have the chance to gain lots of experience within an innovative, successful, and growing company.
- Coordinate our email marketing to subscribers and the wider mailing list
- Organise regular events from venue arrangements, invitations and collateral preparation, to attending and managing the registration and setup process
- Organise and coordinate regular webinars with content experts
- Coordinate the update of marketing materials throughout the Commercial team
- Assist with CRM upkeep, and diaries and travel arrangements during busy periods
- Enthusiastic, energetic and highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and re-prioritise in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Professional, excellent communication skills, able to build relationships at all levels
- Able to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Prepared to attend regular GB events
- Experience in a Commercial or Marketing department
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, WebEx, Google Analytics
- Experience of organising meetings/events of 30+ attendees
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- An office in the centre of Oxford with coffee, fruit and snacks available in the office
- A competitive salary package
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics