We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized marketer to coordinate Aurora’s key touchpoints with clients and the wider energy industry. You will be the marketing and events contact for our US and Australian subscription products, working with regional teams to coordinate marketing across digital and offline channels. You will join our regional marketing and events meetings and contribute to raising the profiles of our experts. You will also have wider Commercial Team responsibilities, such as CRM upkeep, sales onboarding assistance, and reporting.
You will be a valued member of our Commercial team, working closely with both the central Marketing and events hub, and the US and Australian teams. You will need to work pragmatically, be a supportive team player, and be confident to generate creative ideas that engage audiences.
If you’ve 1-2 years’ marketing experience and are looking for more responsibility, this job is ideal for you! You’ll gain experience within an innovative, globally expanding company.
- Be the marketing and events representative for several of our regional product teams
- Coordinate each region’s marketing activity through both digital and offline channels
- Organize the update of marketing materials as necessary
- Coordinate US recruitment marketing, posting jobs on the website and social media
- Assist with event planning
- Some Commercial team support as required, e.g., CRM upkeep and sales onboarding
- 1+ year of experience within a marketing team
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and re-prioritize in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Professional, excellent communication skills, able to build relationships at all levels
- Able to use your own initiative and work on tight deadlines
- Able to support and work cooperatively with other members of the team
- Good PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Prepared to attend occasional events
- A BA/BFA in Marketing
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, webinar software, Google Analytics
- Experience of B2B marketing, including events and recruitment marketing
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment
- An office in the most vibrant part of East Austin TX, or Oakland CA, with coffee, fruit and snacks
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- A competitive salary package
- Develop your skills with our training programme, the Aurora Academy
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 250 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Berlin, Madrid, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, and more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.