Are you an enthusiastic marketer and communicator, with ambition to take on an exciting role with a fast-growing company?
We’re looking for someone dynamic to bring skills, ideas, and creative flair to complement our current marketing team. You will have a sound understanding of the latest marketing trends, copywriting best practice for commercial purposes, and some experience of digital marketing. You will also need an interest in energy markets, and how to achieve Net Zero.
You will be part of the Commercial team, reporting to the Marketing and Media Manager, and forming relationships with colleagues from across Aurora, as well as a variety of external stakeholders. To be successful, you’ll need to be commercially focussed, have an eye for the finer details, and the confidence and self-assurance to take ownership of your role.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of our inbound marketing and communications strategy
- Produce impactful copy that builds awareness and interest of Aurora and our products, services and industry-leading events
- Manage and grow our company website and social media profiles
- Help plan and deliver effective SEO, SEM and paid social media campaigns
- Own the proof-reading and sign-off process for all Aurora external communications
- Experience in developing and implementing successful inbound multichannel campaigns
- Excellent project management skills, often against demanding timescales
- Positive, energetic, commercially-minded and results-focussed
- A confident communicator (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to own initiative
- Capable of nurturing strong relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- An interest in energy markets, and how to achieve Net Zero
- CIM qualification, or a marketing degree (highly desirable)
- An understanding of the energy industry
- Experience of SEO, SEM and paid social media advertising
- Experience of significantly growing social media followership
- Experience using Pardot, Salesforce and WordPress, or similar platforms
What we offer
- The opportunity to set effective practices that can be implemented globally, in an intellectually stimulating environment where the sky’s the limit
- A fun, informal and international culture
- A good balance between support and autonomy
- Company training programme
- Flexible working opportunities
- An office in the centre of Oxford with coffee, fruit and snacks available in the office
- A competitive salary package
At Aurora we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics