- Berlin office
- Part-time (working student – 20hrs pcm)
We are looking for a Working Student to join our dynamic and fast-growing Berlin Team. You will work with our IT Team, based in Oxford, to provide excellent IT support from within the Berlin office. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the smooth IT onboarding of our new joiners in Berlin, this includes configuring laptops and providing access to systems. Occasionally, you will also be asked to take part in other IT related initiatives, including involvement in IT projects and IT administration tasks.
You would work for an estimated 20-hours per month and would need to hit the ground running, you must be able to work independently with high attention to detail.
This is a chance to gain experience within an organisation where individuals thrive on change and work within an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Configure laptops for new joiners situated in the Berlin office
- Support the re-formatting, repair and disposal of existing laptops
- Provide ad-hoc IT support to users in the Berlin team
- Liaise with the HR team to plan procurement tasks
- Work closely with the IT and wider Operations team to provide a high-quality support offering
- Have experience configuring Microsoft Windows devices from scratch
- Have experience supporting Microsoft 365 tools, such as Outlook and Excel
- Be a self-motivated individual and a team player with the empathy and drive to succeed
- Be able to work autonomously when necessary
- Excellent time management, administration and organisational skills
- Adaptable, flexible and open to learning
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Be able to speak English to a C1 level
- Have a flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude
- Absolute reliability and flexibility in terms of time
- Studying an IT related field/program; ongoing studies in computer science, technical computer science or business informatics are an advantage
- Ability to speak to a C1 level either of the following German, one of the Nordics, Italian, Dutch, or Polish
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in a fast-growing international company
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- Regular coaching and mentoring sessions
- An office in the most vibrant part of Kreuzberg with organic coffee, fruit and snacks delivered to the office
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics