We are currently hiring a 360 Recruiter with in-house corporate recruitment experience, gained within a fast-paced and complex organisation to join our expanding global Talent Acquisition team.
You will initially work across UK & EMEA to manage the full-cycle recruitment process. You’ll collaborate with hiring managers on recruitment briefs and use your sourcing expertise to identify, engage, and hire great talent.
Our main mantra is ‘one HR; one team’, We strive to develop individual capability characterised by personal accountability and shared responsibility. Our other mantra, ‘better never stops’, underpins our determination to deliver HR excellence in everything we do.
If you thrive on working at pace in an intellectually stimulating, international team and share our passion for delivering high-impact talent acquisition sourcing projects, then this role may be for you.
- Work with hiring managers to create compelling and inclusive job descriptions.
- Identify the most suitable recruitment channels for various vacancies up to senior management level.
- Use various direct sourcing tools & techniques, including building Boolean strings to mine CV databases, LinkedIn and other channels.
- Conduct initial conversations with candidates to better understand their backgrounds and to answer their questions.
- Scheduling and overseeing competency interviews and candidate interview presentations.
- Managing the candidate experience with timely updates and constructive feedback.
- Deliver regular status reports on recruitment progress.
- Support ad hoc talent attraction and recruitment projects.
- Talent sourcing experience in a corporate environment or within a recruitment agency.
- A career focus on engaging passive candidates and selling the employer value proposition.
- Proven technical expertise in Boolean searching.
- Fluency in English and Greek at C1 level is essential.
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, graduate degree in a relevant field a plus.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Intellectual horsepower and a natural curiosity to be a subject matter expert/thought leader.
- Experience in a research or pure candidate sourcing role, gained within a corporate, RPO or agency environment.
- Experience in x-ray searching.
- International mindset.
What we offer
- A fun, informal and international work culture.
- An office in the centre of Athens with coffee, fruit and snacks available in the office.
- A competitive salary package.
- Access to regular coaching and mentoring sessions and the opportunity to learn from experienced HR professionals.
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills.
At Aurora we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 300 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, and more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.