As the Talent Acquisition Intern you will provide efficient and timely administrative recruitment and People and Culture support to the People and Culture (P&C) team for up to 12 months.
Working with colleagues across the globe, including the US, UK, Europe, and Australia, you have an important role in ensuring we give candidates and employees an excellent, high-quality experience of Aurora.
The role is extremely busy; the successful candidate will thrive on simultaneously juggling different and often conflicting tasks, working at pace but without compromising on attention to detail and accuracy.
If you have an international mindset and are keen to get experience in recruitment and P&C with a close-knit, fun bunch, then this could be the role for you.
Our main mantra is ‘one P&C; one team’, we strive to develop individual capability characterised by personal accountability and shared responsibility. Our other mantra, ‘better never stops’, underpins our determination to deliver P&C excellence in everything we do.
- Being the first point of contact for all recruitment-related queries for both employees and external candidates
- Creating job adverts, posting & removing job adverts from our careers site, LinkedIn, and job boards
- Updating and managing the candidate flow in the Application Tracking System (ATS) and ensuring the ATS is always accurate and up to date
- Scheduling candidate interviews and managing interview feedback.
- Ensuring all job descriptions are relevant and kept up to date
- Managing the P&C information system, updating employee information and organisational charts
- Assisting with the onboarding of new joiners and leaver process
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as required
- Fluency in English and German at C1 level is essential
- Organisational talent and a real multi-tasker
- Strong interest in recruitment and human resources
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- A self-starter and a real team player, who can evidence using their initiative and their ability to work under pressure
- Flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude, taking pride in delivering outstanding work
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent MS skills particularly Outlook (diary management), MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word
What we offer
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- Regular mentoring sessions
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills
- Company Benefits program including public transport subsidies, bike leasing and more
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 350 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Athens, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, with more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.