- Berlin office
- Permanent full-time
We are looking for an HR Assistant to join our Berlin team who will be responsible for the overall coordination and support of our employee experience, development initiatives and recruitment activities. The ideal candidate will thrive on coordination and organisation and will be a self-starter.
The HR Assistant will support the Operations Manager on all day-to-day employee-related matters. The role offers a broad range of duties and responsibilities in all areas of HR and the opportunity to play an important role in developing the HR function in the Berlin office. The key focus of the role is to ensure a positive employee experience, coordinating all training matters and managing the end-to-end recruitment process for the Berlin office. You will work as part of a vibrant, fast-paced Operations team where no day is the same. The global HR team is rapidly growing with team members in the UK and Berlin.
We are looking for someone who can work independently, has a high attention to detail and can hit the ground running. You must have excellent organisational skills and be a confident communicator. Previous experience working within an Operations or HR Department would be an advantage.
This is a chance to gain experience within an organisation where individuals thrive on change and work within an exciting and dynamic environment.
- First point of contact for all HR related matters for the Berlin office
- Managing the end-to-end employee experience; with all onboarding and offboarding activities
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle for the Berlin team including the graduate programme., collaborating with recruitment agencies, attending, and organising career fairs. Ensuring all offer letters and employment contracts are drafted, approved and sent to candidates and returned for HR records
- Building and cultivating strong working relationships with the Hiring Managers ensuring a smooth and efficient hiring process
- Part of the global training committee, managing and coordinating the logistics and training requirements across all entities
- Create monthly reports on HR & recruitment-related matters used for the Aurora Management team
- Assist with monthly payroll, create guides and conduct relevant training for the Berlin office, set up laptops for all new joiners with the help of IT Support
- Work closely with the HR team and taking direction from the HR Manager to continually improve and streamline processes across all entities, supporting with all ad hoc HR requests
- Initial work experience in operational HR, e.g. through internships or student traineeships or successfully completed bachelor’s degree with a focus on human resources or comparable professional training
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships at all levels
- Be a self-motivated individual and a real team player with the empathy and drive to succeed and work autonomously when necessary and supports colleagues
- Excellent time management, administration and organisational skills
- Excellent MS skills particularly Outlook (diary management), MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude, with the want to deliver outstanding work on everything
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Adaptable, flexible and open to learning and attention to detail
- Proven work experience in HR or as a Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Able to speak German (C1 level) and English (C1) is essential
- Experience of working with an HRM system is desirable
- IT savvy, knowledge around using Microsoft Office software and setting up laptops
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment
- Private company pension scheme
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- Regular coaching and mentoring sessions
- An office in the most vibrant part of Kreuzberg with coffee, fruit and snacks delivered to the office
- Internal further education offers and development perspectives with great creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment
- Additional company pension contribution
- Company Benefits program including JobTicket subsidy, SpendIt Card, JobRad and more
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics