The Graduate Programme Coordinator has overall responsibility for recruiting university students into entry-level roles at Aurora, specifically in our Berlin office. Working in the central People & Culture (P&C) function, the individual will build, and deliver attraction, selection, and recruitment strategies for graduate and intern hiring, including managing marketing campaigns, campus events, university relationships, and attending relevant attraction events.
A key responsibility is to work collaboratively with the Graduate Programme Specialist and Graduate Programme business sponsor to manage the end-to-end operational activities of the Graduate Programme.
You will thrive on juggling a variety of tasks and working at pace in a very busy and growing P&C team. We are a close-knit, fun bunch and are hugely supportive of each other. Our main mantra is ‘one P&C; one team’, we strive to develop individual capability characterised by personal accountability and a shared responsibility. Our other mantra, ‘better never stops’, underpins our determination to deliver P&C excellence in everything we do.
Planning and strategy
- Keeps abreast of workplace trends and offers thought leadership to ensure that Aurora remains at the forefront of early years recruitment best practices.
- Works with the Graduate Programme Specialist, Marketing Team and the Graduate Committee to agree on the university attraction, brand, and communication strategy that positions Aurora as a leading employer of choice for students
- Owns relationships with key external suppliers and ensures marketing content on candidate attraction channels is up to date
- Organisation of, and attendance at, virtual and in-person events throughout the year including careers fairs, webinars, and Aurora insights days
- Overall responsibility for the quality of the graduate and intern selection process to ensure the selection process is efficient objective, and inclusive
- Organisation and management of the logistics for the interviews and assessment centres
- Supports Line Managers in making selection decisions post-interview and overseeing the post-offer conversion process, including offer letters & contracts, managing candidate communications, queries, and negotiations
- Manages graduate and intern onboarding
Graduate Programme Management
- Main point of contact for all queries regarding the Graduate programmes in Berlin
- Working with the Graduate Programme Specialist and Graduate Committee to create timelines, track cohorts, Graduate appraisals, and training and IrisHR data management for Berlin
- Coordinating the end of rotation and end of programme appraisals, rotation plans and final placements within the Berlin office
- Coordinating the end-to-end graduate lifecycle and being the graduate liaison with the Berlin office
- Evaluating and reporting on all graduate and intern recruitment and programme activities
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with lateral hiring during peak recruitment periods
- Proven experience managing volume graduate and intern recruitment, ideally within the professional services sector
- An interest in the early careers market and Higher Education
- Curious and passionate about innovation. Not afraid to experiment and learn from mistakes
- Gravitas with the ability to build credibility, and trusted relationships with senior stakeholders
- A natural collaborator with strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- High levels of attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Fluency in English and German at C1 level should be essential for this role
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the German early careers market and Higher Education
- Expertise in best practice assessment and selection for early careers
- Proven experience in building strong university relationships
What we offer
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector
- Direct engagement with clients through Aurora conferences, workshops and webinars
- The opportunity to grow into a publicly visible industry expert
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- A competitive salary package
- Company Benefits program including public transport subsidies, bike leasing and more
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills
At Aurora we offer hybrid working and will consider all requests for flexible working. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 350 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Athens, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, and more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.