- Oxford office
- Permanent full-time
We are looking for an Executive Assistant/Team Assistant to provide an extensive and complex range of administrative tasks in support of our senior management team members, including the CEO. The ideal candidate will thrive on coordination and organization and will be a self-starter.
You must have excellent organisational skills, be a confident communicator, capable of dealing with people at all levels, always maintaining a confidential and professional manner. Reliability and adaptability are vital for this role, together with the ability to work to independently and be flexible to changing deadlines. Previous experience working within a similar PA or Executive Assistant position would be an advantage.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to our senior managers. Working as part of a vibrant, fast paced Operations team, this is a chance to gain experience within an interesting and dynamic organisation, where individuals thrive on change.
- First point of contact for the business, regularly liaising with clients and business guests
- Organising and managing a complex schedule of meeting and diary requirements, both internally and externally for members of the senior management team, including the CEO
- Communicating with board members, scheduling board meetings and arranging meeting agendas
- Arranging extensive business travel, including flights, transportation, accommodation and restaurants for senior management and other staff members
- Team Assistant duties supporting the project teams with a complex schedule of meeting and travel arrangements
- Meeting preparation including meeting room setup and management
- Collation and preparation of presentations and proposals using Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including minute taking
- Handling and filtering/responding to incoming correspondence
- Support to the Operations team with all necessary tasks and internal events
- Proven work experience as a PA or within a higher level administrative position
- Attention to detail, excellent coordination, time management and organisational skills
- Strong team player; supports colleagues and shares knowledge; interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Adept at managing a varied workload with the ability to multi-task and re-prioritise in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to use initiative, forward think and work under pressure, with a willingness to proactively take on new tasks
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook (diary management), MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Proven experience working for a fast-growing international consultancy or professional services business
- Proven work experience managing complex meeting schedules across multiple time zones
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment
- The opportunity to grow into an industry expert
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- An office in the centre of Oxford with coffee, fruit and snacks available in the office
- A competitive salary
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics