If you’re a budding Communications professional keen to learn, gain experience and make an impact, read on!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Communications Coordinator to join our friendly, global yet close-knit Marketing and Communications team. You’ll work in close partnership with our ‘Business Infrastructure and Operations’ and ‘People & Culture’ teams to define and help develop our employer value proposition (EVP), promote our graduate programmes, and position Aurora as an employer of choice and a great place to work!
In terms of the tech stack, you’ll regularly update our WordPress website, and update our Instagram and LinkedIn ‘Life at Aurora’ profiles with regular content to promote our company culture. You’ll manage email and event campaigns on our Salesforce CRM and Pardot marketing platform, and keep the cogs oiled by planning out our projects and content schedules, plus your own to-do list in Asana.
You will need to work pragmatically, be a supportive team player, and have the confidence to generate creative ideas that engage audiences. Is this you? Apply today!
- Play a key role in the definition, development, and communication of Aurora’s employer brand.
- Assess the competitive employer landscape for visual identity and messaging, using the findings to differentiate and position ourselves ahead of the competition.
- Create go-to-market channel strategies through our careers site, social media, events, talent communities, internal talent ambassadors, employees and other sources aligned to target audiences.
- Develop and deploy integrated, omnichannel recruitment communications campaigns, showcasing the employee value proposition.
- Utilise existing assets (social media posts, case studies and digital advertisements) or develop new assets aligned to Aurora’s brand guidelines.
- Ensure ED&I is considered and intrinsically woven throughout all attraction activities.
- Google Analytics, programmatic results, social media engagement etc. Interpret data and incorporate findings into ongoing strategies.
- Build toolkits to encourage internal brand ambassadors.
- 1+ years of experience within a communications or marketing team
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and re-prioritise in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Professional, excellent communication skills, able to build relationships at all levels
- Able to use your own initiative and work on tight deadlines
- Able to support and work cooperatively with other members of the team
- Good PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Prepared to attend occasional events
- CIM member with Level 3 qualification, or studying for it
- A degree in communications or marketing
- An interest in making a positive contribution to the global energy transformation
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, social media and Google Analytics
- Experience of B2B marketing, including content marketing trends
What we offer
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- An office in the centre of Oxford with coffee, fruit and snacks available
- A competitive salary package
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills
At Aurora we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
Start dates are flexible, please indicate your earliest possible start date. We will review applications as they are received. The salary will be competitive.
To apply, please submit your:
- Brief cover letter
- Salary expectations
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 350 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Athens, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, with more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.