We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Communications Assistant to coordinate Aurora’s key touchpoints with clients and the wider energy industry.
You will be the communications contact for several of our regional subscription product teams, coordinating their email marketing activity, website updates, and social media efforts.
You will be a valued member of our Commercial team, reporting to the Communications Manager, and working alongside colleagues of all levels. To be successful, you will need to work pragmatically with focus, be a supportive team player, and grow in confidence to generate creative ideas that engage audiences.
If you’ve some experience in marketing and/or communications, or you’re eager to learn and develop, this job is ideal for you! You’ll have the chance to gain lots of experience within an innovative, successful, and growing company with global ambition.
- Be the communications contact for several of our regional product teams, coordinating their email and social media needs.
- Send mass emails daily from our Pardot platform, working with the Copy Editor and product team for proofing and sign-off.
- Update the website regularly.
- Contribute to our social media usage, promoting our content and recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Generate ideas as part of the wider marketing team, always asking ‘What’s next?’.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; confidence to build relationships at all levels.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and eager to learn.
- Highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise, and show initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1+ year of experience within a marketing team.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- An interest in making a positive contribution to the global energy transformation.
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment.
- A fun, informal and international work culture.
- A competitive salary package
- An office in the most vibrant part of Kreuzberg with organic coffee, fruit and snacks delivered to the office.
- Company Benefits program including public transport subsidies, bike leasing and more.
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills.
At Aurora we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility we could offer and we will explore what’s possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of more than 300 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Sydney, Austin TX and Oakland CA, and more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.