- Oxford office
- Permanent full-time
Based in Oxford, you will work in a dynamic multi-national team responsible and will play a key role in collecting, processing and reporting of key data supporting all aspects of our commercial and operational activities.
You would join our commercial team, which is expected to grow and offer potential for progression and personal development, including through international expansion and creating new data and software-based solutions.
Successful candidates will combine a strong analytical mindset, interpersonal and relationship management skills, passion to develop new reporting and systems-based solutions, and interest in energy markets and the transition towards a more sustainable world. They will work in a young, dynamic, intellectually stimulating, demanding and collaborative environment.
- Producing existing reporting regarding the Commercial Teams’ KPIs and sales activity, and producing new reporting to provide further analysis, clarity or to increase the efficiency of reporting production
- Administrate and keep various databases and datasets up to date
- Work with various stakeholders to produce clear, accurate and analysis relevant to their needs
- Working within the Commercial Operations team to improve administrative and operational processes, and to carry out some of those processes
- Provide bespoke analysis of commercial performance for one-off deep analysis
- Conduct market research and business intelligence to support the Commercial team
- A high level of numerical & analytical competence
- Demonstrable experiences of producing and managing sales & KPI based reporting
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel, especially data analysis capabilities including lookups; pivot tables; sumifs; countifs
- An ability to effectively prioritise and manage your own time and tasks
- Excellent organisation skills and a high degree of persistence and diligence
- A can-do attitude and willingness to help wherever needed e.g. improving internal systems and processes
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with both technically and non-technically minded parties
- Outstanding written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Evidence of strong performance in team-oriented environments
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about the energy transition
- Salesforce; Microsoft Dynamics CRM or any other CRM platform
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector
- The opportunity to grow into an industry expert
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- An office in the centre of Oxford with coffee, fruit and snacks available
- A competitive salary
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics