Initially joining our office in Berlin, and moving to Stockholm when we open our office there (expected in 2023), you will contribute to the firm by developing analysis and conveying insights to enhance clients’ decision making. You will play an active role in all aspects of client engagement: helping identify issues, forming hypotheses, conducting analysis, and synthesising conclusions into recommendations.
You will join our Research & Publications team, where your main focus will be analysing the long-term evolution of the Nordic energy system. You will work in a dynamic, fast-thinking and supportive environment. You will enjoy autonomy, the opportunity to shape the development of our Nordic research agenda and grow into a highly-qualified energy expert under the guidance of directors with deep experience addressing major strategic issues gained at the world’s leading advisory firms.
The position is suitable for a recent graduate of a master’s program or with up to 2 years of relevant work experience. Exact entry position will be dependent on experience and educational level.
- A university master’s degree in either:
- a quantitative subject, coupled with a keen interest in policy developments
- a social science, environmental studies or a related field, coupled with an interest in quantitative analysis
- An ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data and information
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Team players who take an interest in what happens in the world around them
- Proficiency in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish is a must (C1 level or above)
- Enthusiasm for energy markets
- Previous professional or academic exposure to energy
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the Nordic energy sector
- Direct engagement with clients through Aurora roundtables & workshops
- The opportunity to grow into an industry expert with regular coaching and mentoring sessions
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector
- Internal further education offers and development perspectives with great creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment
- Additional company pension contribution
- A competitive salary package
- Company Benefits program including JobTicket subsidy, SpendIt Card, JobRad and more
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics