- Oxford or Madrid office
- Permanent full-time
Based in Oxford, you will contribute to the firm, by developing analysis and conveying insights to enhance clients’ decision making. You will play an active role in all aspects of client engagement: helping identify issues, forming hypotheses, conducting analysis, and synthesising conclusions into recommendations.
The successful applicants will combine technical strength with a strong track record of leadership, dedication and performance in team-oriented environments.
Successful candidates will work in a dynamic, and intellectually stimulating, yet supportive environment. They will enjoy autonomy, the opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector, and to grow into industry experts under the guidance of directors with deep experience addressing major strategic issues at the world’s leading advisory firms.
The position suits a recent graduate of a bachelor’s or master’s programme.
- Develop timely and rigorous quantitative analyses to enhance clients’ decision making
- Work closely with our modelling team, structuring economic problems into quantifiable analyses and deriving insights from the model results
- Contribute to Aurora’s product development, by identifying new opportunities and expanding our capabilities
- Engage with clients to thoroughly understand their requirements
- Communicate findings to clients
- First class degree in a quantitative subject (Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, Finance)
- An ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex quantitative data and information
- Evidence of strong performance in team-oriented environments
- An ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical parties
- Demonstrated success in project management preferred
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese or both
What we offer
- A dynamic, fast thinking, and supportive environment
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector
- The opportunity to grow into an industry expert
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- A competitive salary
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics