Initially joining our office in Berlin, and moving to Milan/Rome when we open our office there (expected mid-2022), you will contribute to the firm by developing analysis and conveying insights to enhance clients’ decision making. You will play an active role in all aspects of client engagement: helping identify issues, forming hypotheses, conducting analysis, and synthesising conclusions into recommendations.
You will join our Research & Publications team, where your main focus will be analysing the long-term evolution of the Italian energy system. You will work in a dynamic, fast thinking and supportive environment. You will enjoy autonomy, the opportunity to shape the development of Aurora’s Italian market research agenda and grow into a highly-qualified energy expert under the guidance of directors with deep experience addressing major strategic issues gained at the world’s leading advisory firms.
The position is suitable for a recent graduate of a master’s program. Exact entry position will be dependent on experience and educational level.
- A university master’s degree in either:
- a quantitative subject, coupled with a keen interest in policy developments
- a social science, environmental studies or a related field, coupled with an interest in quantitative analysis
- An ability to collect, analyze and interpret complex data and information
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Team players who take an interest in what happens in the world around them
- Proficiency in English and Italian (C1 level or above – please note that we will not be able to consider applications that do not fulfil this requirement)
- Enthusiasm for energy markets
- Previous professional or academic exposure to energy
What we offer
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the Italian energy sector
- Direct engagement with clients through Aurora conferences, workshops and webinars
- The opportunity to grow into a publicly visible industry expert
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- Regular coaching and mentoring sessions
- A competitive salary package
- Internal further education offers and development perspectives with great creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment
- Additional company pension contribution
- Company Benefits program including JobTicket subsidy, SpendIt Card, JobRad and more
Founded in 2013 by University of Oxford professors and economists who saw the need for a deeper focus on quality analysis, we have grown to become the largest dedicated energy analytics provider in Europe.
- Subscription analytics