We are looking for a Team Assistant to join our fun, supportive and busy international Advisory team in Austin. As a Team Assistant, you will provide a range of organizational and administrative tasks supporting our Advisory Management team. The ideal candidate will thrive on coordination, organization and will be a self-starter. The position would be suitable for a range of experience from someone starting their career through to a person with several years of experience in an administrative role.
We are looking for someone with excellent organizational skills, who is a confident communicator, fluent in English, capable of dealing with people at all levels, and someone who always maintains confidential and professional communication.
Reliability and adaptability are vital for this role, together with the ability to work independently and to be flexible in handling various organizational tasks with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Providing all-round support to the Advisory Management team, managing diaries, organising and booking travel arrangements, meetings and itineraries, and submitting expenses
- Organising and managing a comprehensive schedule of meeting and diary requirements, both internally and externally for the Advisory Management team for up to four people
- Communicating with clients, scheduling calls and workshops plus arranging meeting agendas
- Arranging business travel, including flights, transportation, accommodation, and restaurants for members of the Advisory Management team
- Tracking projects in Salesforce and supporting on project reporting
- Support with project admin including contract drafting and liaising with legal and financial teams to ensure projects are correctly accounted for in internal systems
- Meeting preparation including meeting room setup and management
- Handling and filtering/responding to incoming correspondence
- Collating and preparing presentations and proposals using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, including minute taking
- Supporting and coordinating the internal functions of the Advisory team such as internal events; training and activities
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- A self-starter, with a positive, can-do attitude, able to juggle a variety of tasks at any one time
- Passionate about teamwork, while maintaining the ability to work independently.
- Excellent organisational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal colleagues and clients
- Excellent MS skills particularly Outlook (diary management), MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Ability to use initiative, and plan, with a willingness to proactively take on new tasks
- Work experience as a personal assistant or in an administrative position
- At least 1 year of proven working experience in a fast-growing professional services business or in a sales/client-facing environment
- Proven work experience managing complex meeting schedules across multiple time zones
What we offer
- A fun, informal and international work culture
- A competitive salary package
- Access to regular coaching and mentoring sessions and the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Access to Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills
At Aurora, we will consider all requests for flexible working. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: a hybrid model of remote and in-office working, part-time hours and flexible start and finish times. Please talk to us at the interview about the flexibility we could offer, and we will explore what is possible for the role.
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to be the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence to drive strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of experts with vast energy, financial, and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon, and fossil commodities.
We are active across the globe in the APAC, LATAM, EMEA, and NORAM regions, working with leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software. We are a thriving, rapidly growing company, currently serving over 600 of the world’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors, and governments, and we expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.