The webinar focuses on finding the lowest cost of producing hydrogen from electrolysers in Europe. We compared the eight most attractive hydrogen countries in Europe, as ranked in our Hydrogen Market Attractiveness Rating report, and investigated grid-connected and renewables-connected electrolyser business models.
The webinar addresses the following questions:
- Can grid-connected electrolysers produce hydrogen cheaper than blue hydrogen?
- Can green hydrogen beat the EUR2/kg levelised cost level and by when and how?
- How cheap would the hydrogen production get if the electrolyser operated flexibly based on power prices?
- Does a hybrid renewable asset (solar PV and onshore wind with electrolyser) produce cheaper hydrogen?
- Where does it make economic sense to add a grid connection to a renewables-powered electrolyser?
Watch the recording of our recent public webinar using the link below.