This quarter has seen a number of major market and policy updates. We are pleased to announce the below updates and additions to our Q4 2020 forecast:
- Battery capacity assumptions
- A small increase in our rooftop solar forecast based on continued high-uptake levels even through COVID
- The inclusion of the 600MW VRET2 into the Aurora Central scenario as further clarity emerges re auction rounds
- The closure of Yallourn coal plant and Portland smelter at the end of FY2027 and FY2028 respectively – this is based on our analysis of the economics of those two assets
- A full recalibration of price uplift incorporating the latest historical data from FY2020, this includes a deep dive into negative price periods and intraday price profiles
- NSW Electricity Infrastructure Roadmap related updates
This is subscriber-only content. Not a subscriber yet? Find out more about our Australian Power package.