We are pleased to present our latest update of HyMAR, our Hydrogen Market Attractiveness Report, and accompanying data files.
In this updated report we provide an assessment of the market potential for hydrogen across Europe, along with analysis of several market drivers and the policy environment across a range of countries to identify the most attractive markets for hydrogen investment.
Key coverage for this update:
- Which countries in Europe are the most attractive to invest in for low-carbon hydrogen?
- How have countries’ rankings changed since our first HyMAR report, and why?
- How do recent policy announcements, including three national policies, affect the outlook for hydrogen across Europe?
- Finland is included in our list of countries we analyse in this report edition. Where does it rank?
- Our Hydrogen Electrolyser Database has undergone a major update – where are the biggest projects in 2021?Upcoming reports included in the hydrogen service are Electrolyser Business Model Investment Cases (June-21) and Hydrogen in Iberia (Q3-21).
This is subscriber-only content. Not a subscriber yet? Find out more about our Power Market subscription packages.