The Hydrogen market is becoming increasingly important in the renewables space. The market is already valued at over 35 bn € in Europe alone, and extensive growth is predicted before the end of the decade. Navigate this dynamic and growing market with our European Hydrogen Market Service. The service is designed to provide you with information and analysis on all aspects of the European hydrogen landscape. Specifically, providing insights on policy, technology developments, and economic factors that effect the hydrogen market.
A key part of this subscription, the Hydrogen Market Attractiveness Report (HyMAR), provides you clarity over these changes and forecasts the future of hydrogen. The latest HyMAR deep-dives into national hydrogen prices and supply/demand balances. We examine which countries are likely to supply hydrogen to Europe and which will be net importers. Access evaluations with a breakdown by country, complete the form below to gain access to the redacted HyMAR.
Below are some of the key features that can be found in the latest HyMAR
Global Electrolyser Pipeline:
- Increased by 28% globally since our last report in April
- Europe is no longer a frontrunner in terms of electrolyser manufacturing capacities
- Global manufacturing forecasted capabilities reaching 410 GW by 2030
National and International Policy Updates
- The Italian Ministry of Ecological Transition calls for proposals for investment in the “use of H2 in hard-to-abate” sectors with a budget of 1bn €.
- European Comission approves 170mn € to support production of renewable H2 through PtX4 technologies in Denmark.
- along with many more…
Countries with a New Attractiveness Ranking:
Read the report to find out whether they have moved up or down as well as why they have changed at all.
How Can You Access This?
- Download the redacted HyMAR to find out about these topics as well as much more
- Fill out the form to gain access and our hydrogen team will be in touch about our European Hydrogen Market subscription