Our Oxford Analyst Graduate Programme is a 20-month programme of experience and development for recent graduates.
- Have an impact on the global transition to a cleaner and cheaper energy system
- Apply and develop your problem-solving, communications and analytical skills
- Join a diverse, ambitious, friendly and supportive team
- Help build a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Influence the public debate and inform the strategy of high-profile clients
- Work with some of Europe’s most advanced energy system modelling
During the programme you will take part in three 6-8-month placements in teams across our UK business, and at the end of the last placement, you will move into a permanent position with one of our teams.
This programme could be for you if you:
- Are able to communicate and collaborate with a range of people
- Are able to analyse and interpret complex information
- Have quantitative skills
- Have worked effectively in teams
The application window for the Autumn 2021 programme has closed. If you would like to express your interest in the upcoming 2022 programme, please complete the form below.
When you apply to join our Analyst Graduate Programme, your application will go through the following stages:
- CV and cover letter screening
- First round interview (16-20 November)
- Final round interviews (30 November or 1 December)
Our success is built on a supportive team culture that helps talented people to develop their skills and expertise, excel in their work, and make a difference to the world. Be a part of it!
We are always looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have a regular presence at Careers Fairs in the UK and Germany. These events offer you the opportunity to meet us, understand more about careers at Aurora, and for us to help guide you in your career choices.
If you would like to work with a vibrant, respected and transformative organisation, we would love to hear from you.