We are at the forefront of modelling and forecasting the merchant renewables future in each Nordic price zone.
As part of our Nordic Power Market Service, subscribers receive a well-rounded package to manage and mitigate risks and understand the potential of renewables. Bankable forecasts and analysis are underlined by a high level of interactivity with our team.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Forecasts of wholesale market prices for each price zone – along 3 scenarios (Central, High, Low) to 2050
- Price distributions, capture spark spreads, peak prices
- Capture prices for onshore and offshore wind per price zone
- Capacity development, generation mix, interconnector capacity, capacity buildout, exports
- Disaggregated demand outlook with details on EVs, heat pumps, data centres and electrolysis
- All relevant input assumptions (gas prices, coal prices, CO2 price)
- Analysis of key sensitivities
- Data in Excel – all forecast data easily downloadable in Excel format
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Regular subscriber group meetings in an intimate roundtable format to discuss our industry-defining analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts for your business
- Ongoing access to market experts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Nordic Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.