Our Italian Power Market Service enables you to assess the merchant risks bound to renewable energy technologies, and guide investments and operational decisions.
Subscribers receive a well-rounded package to manage and mitigate risks and understand the potential of renewables. Bankable forecasts and analysis are underlined by a high level of interactivity with our team.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecast along 3 scenarios (Central, High, Low) to 2050
- Market price volatility (price distributions, peak prices)
- Capacity and generation mix and interconnector flows
- All relevant input assumptions (gas prices, coal prices, CO2 price)
- Renewables capture prices (onshore wind, offshore wind, and solar PV)
- High and Low scenario, by technology, country and region, with in-depth analysis of regional installation of RES assets, cannibalisation rates, curtailment, and load factors
- CCGT and coal spreads (dark and clean)
- All forecast data easily downloadable into Excel
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Regular subscriber group meetings in an intimate roundtable format to discuss our industry-defining analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts on your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Italian Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.