Whether you are focussed on thermal, renewable or flexible technologies, our Ireland Power Market Service provides all the insight and analysis you need.
Subscribers receive a comprehensive package combining industry-leading reports to understand the Irish market, key insights on new business models, and first-class interaction opportunities with our team and influential subscriber group.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecasts along 6 scenarios (Central, High, Low, Net Zero, 70% target – offshore scenario, 70% target – alternative scenario) to 2050
- Market price volatility (price distributions, peak prices) and negative prices
- Capacity market price forecast to 2050
- Balancing market price forecast to 2050 (short and long prices)
- DS3 price forecasts for the various services
- Capacity and generation mix, plus interconnector flows
- Renewables capture prices (onshore wind, offshore wind, and solar PV)
- High and Low scenario, by technology, with in-depth analysis of installation of RES assets, cannibalisation rates, curtailment, and load factors
- CCGT and coal capture prices and spreads (dark and clean)
- All relevant input assumptions (gas, coal and CO2 prices)
- Investment case analysis – costs and revenue streams under different subsidised and unsubsidised business models, including capture prices, ancillary and balancing revenues for renewables, battery storage and other flexible technologies
- All forecast data easily downloadable into Excel
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Regular subscriber group meetings in Dublin, in an intimate roundtable format to discuss our industry-defining analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our market experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts on your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts and insight analysis, along with key policy changes
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy market participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
Tuesday 2 March, 2021
A time and a place: cannibalisation and locational drivers for renewables business models
In our next session, we will be presenting an overview of cannibalisation and locational drivers for renewable projects, highlighting the impact this has on the competitiveness of different sites.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Irish Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.