Whether you are focussed on thermal, renewable or flexible technologies, our Ireland Power Market Service provides all the insight and analysis you need.
Subscribers receive a comprehensive package combining industry-leading reports to understand the Irish market, key insights on new business models, and first-class interaction opportunities with our team and influential subscriber group.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecasts along 6 scenarios (Central, High, Low, Net Zero, 70% target – offshore scenario, 70% target – alternative scenario) to 2050
- Market price volatility (price distributions, peak prices) and negative prices
- Capacity market price forecast to 2050
- Balancing market price forecast to 2050 (short and long prices)
- DS3 price forecasts for the various services
- Capacity and generation mix, plus interconnector flows
- Renewables capture prices (onshore wind, offshore wind, and solar PV)
- High and Low scenario, by technology, with in-depth analysis of installation of RES assets, cannibalisation rates, curtailment, and load factors
- CCGT and coal capture prices and spreads (dark and clean)
- All relevant input assumptions (gas, coal and CO2 prices)
- Investment case analysis – costs and revenue streams under different subsidised and unsubsidised business models, including capture prices, ancillary and balancing revenues for renewables, battery storage and other flexible technologies
- All forecast data easily downloadable into Excel
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Regular subscriber group meetings in Dublin, in an intimate roundtable format to discuss our industry-defining analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our market experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts on your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts and insight analysis, along with key policy changes
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy market participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
Thursday 24 June, 2021
Aurora’s long term I-SEM outlook
In this Group Meeting, we will provide a refreshed forecast of our Ireland I-SEM outlook and a comparison to previous predictions. Key attention will be placed on carbon prices, exploring a range of carbon price forecast scenarios to reflect the recent EU Green Deal policies.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Irish Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.
Flexible Market Forecast