Our Hungarian Power Market Service enables you to assess the merchant risks inherent in the renewable space, and guide investment and operational decisions.
Subscribers receive a well-rounded package to manage and mitigate risks and understand the potential of renewables. Bankable forecasts and analysis are underlined by a high level of interactivity with our team.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecast along 3 scenarios (Central, High, Low) to 2060
- Recent market and policy developments
- Price distributions, peakload prices and capture spark spreads
- Capture prices for key RES technologies (onshore wind, solar)
- Capacity development, generation mix, interconnector capacity and flows
- All relevant input assumptions (coal prices, gas prices, CO2 price, demand breakdown)
- Analysis of key sensitivities
- Data in Excel – all forecast data easily downloadable in Excel format
- PPA valuation and demand forecast (example of fair price valuation)
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and the impacts on your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy market participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Hungarian Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.