Our in-house modelling suite covers all aspects of energy including natural gas, oil, coal, power and carbon. This approach captures the interactions between commodities and provides a single unified world view.
In-depth market insights:
- Quarterly market price forecasts for three scenarios (Central, High, Low) to 2050
- Price and volume forecasts to 2050 for European gas, US Henry Hub gas, Japan gas, coal and crude oil
- Production forecasts by region and product (conventional oil, oil sands, shale oil and extra-heavy oil, conventional gas, coal bed methane, tight gas and shale gas, and hard coal and lignite)
- Demand forecast by region and sector
- Analysis of demand and supply drivers
- Analysis of market developments
- All data easily downloadable in Excel format
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
Interaction with our market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts for your business
- Ongoing access to expert analysts to address any questions across global commodities
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
Subscriber only event
RES auction design and view on future results
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our Global Energy Forecast subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.