We are at the forefront of modelling and forecasting this subsidy-free renewables future.
Our German Renewables Service subscribers receive a well-rounded package to help manage and mitigate risks, and understand the future potential of renewables. Bankable forecasts and analysis are underlined by a high level of interactivity with our team and influential subscriber group.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecast along 4 scenarios (Central, High, Low, Net Zero) to 2050
- Capacity and generation mix under the EEG and market-based per region
- All relevant input assumptions: gas prices, coal prices, CO2 price, renewables cost assumptions
- Renewables capture prices in five wind- and two solar PV regions (onshore wind, offshore wind, and solar PV)
- In-depth analysis of the regional installation of RES assets, cannibalisation rates, curtailment, and load factors
- Forecast of imbalance costs, negative prices, and 6-hour-rule periods
- Guarantees of Origin forecasts
- Detailed assessment of the PPA market in Germany, including fair pricing methodology, price benchmarks for greenfield and Ü20 assets, and an overview of off-taker potential
- All forecast data easily downloadable into Excel
Unparalleled strategic insights:
- Regular subscriber group meetings in Berlin, in an intimate roundtable format to discuss our cutting edge renewable analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, project developers, investors, banks and Government
- Strategic insight reports on highly topical renewables issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
Interaction with out market experts:
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and the impacts for your business
- Ongoing access to market experts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular subscriber webinars to keep on top of our latest forecasts, along with key policy changes
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
- Priority access to our Renewables Summits, hosted in London and Berlin
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market intelligence packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our German Renewables subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.