Banks and investors use our forecasts for investment decisions into thermal assets and subsidized renewables, and merchant renewables. Our German Power Market Service subscribers receive quarterly bankable forecasts to obtain financings, and manage and mitigate risks for thermal and renewable assets.
Our Group Meetings are the roundtable of the German energy industry, influencing crucial political & corporate decisions. All major players join: including energy suppliers, utilities & municipal utilities services, banks & investment funds, industry and off-takers, oil & gas, government and regulators.
Quarterly forecast reports:
- Wholesale market price forecast along 4 scenarios (Central, High, Low, Net Zero) to 2050
- Market price volatility (price distributions, peak prices)
- Capacity and generation mix and interconnector flows
- All relevant input assumptions (gas prices, coal prices, CO2 price, demand)
- Renewables capture prices (onshore wind, offshore wind, and solar PV)
- CCGT, coal, and lignite revenues
- Our quarterly Global Energy Market Forecast reports
- All forecast data easily downloadable into Excel
Unparalleled strategic insights
- Quarterly subscriber group meetings in Berlin, in an intimate roundtable format to discuss our industry-defining analysis under the Chatham House Rule
- The opportunity to network with senior representatives from utilities, investors, banks and Government
- Quarterly strategic insight reports with quantitative deep-dive analysis on highly topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Regular policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your projects
- Monthly market summaries to keep you updated with key changes in the market
Interaction with our market experts:
- Four subscriber group meetings. Experience our industry-defining research, and network with developers, investors and governments
- Strategic insight reports on topical issues to help guide your most important decisions
- Policy update notes with quantifications of the implications to help you understand the impact on your business
- Bilateral workshops with our experts to discuss our research and forecasts, and understand the impacts on your business
- Ongoing access to market experts to address any questions across European power markets
- Regular webinars to keep you updated with our latest forecasts, along with key changes in policy and the market
- Monthly market summaries to keep you updated with key changes from the previous month
- Discounted tickets for the unmissable Aurora Spring Forum, attended by senior executives from across Europe
Our subscriptions offer comprehensive market outlook packages for energy participants. All subscribers get company-wide access to our EOS platform: the energy market’s hub for critical analytics.
How do I subscribe?
To enquire about our German Power Market subscription, please register your details and our team will get back to you shortly.